I have been nominated by Hammy Reviews for the Liebster Award which is awesome! I remembered the name from somewhere and saw that I was nominated once before by Film Music Central and I am so so sorry I forgot to do it… So typical me. I decided to start straight away so I wouldn’t forget it this time. The rules are simple:
- Answer the 11 questions that was given by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other awesome blogs (no more than 11) to answer 11 questions you came up with yourself.
- If you could play an character in any movie, who would it be? Tough one, I should perhaps say Iron Man since he is my favorite superhero and it’s one of my favorite movies but I’m actually going to go with Legolas (doesn’t matter that he is a guy) because he is amazing. Jack Sparrow would also be fun because he’s so sassy!
- Favourite ice cream? Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie, so yummy!!
- What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Hard to remember but I think I have to go with The Lego Movie, not really my cup of tea. I’m sure there are other movies I don’t like, but it’s hard to remember right this second…
- Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo or PC? Hmm PC.
- If you had the choice, would you have the power of telekinesis or telepathy? Telekinesis, imagine how often I wouldn’t have to move (what a lazy dream)!!
- What do you hope to achieve by the end of this year? I hope I will have a plan for my future since I’m graduating from High School in a month. Also take my driving license.
- What is the most romantic thing that has ever happened to you? Hmm, a person stitched a heart for me (haha)… Other than that I don’t really know.
- Which actor/actress would you invite to dinner for one night? Theo James!!! He is the one and only in my heart.
- Have you ever walked out of the cinema? If so, what film was it? Absolutely not, that is forbidden (at least for me).
- Favourite book? So many… Divergent, The Hunger Games or The Selection.
- A night in by yourself: what do you do? Movie, movie and movie with some popcorn or candy!
- Harry Potter or The Lord of the Rings?
- If you could just watch one series for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- What is the best thing to do a rainy day?
- Reading the book and then watching the movie or watching the movie and then reading the book?
- Favorite movie from your childhood?
- What is the best reason to watch a movie at the cinema?
- If any actor/actress would play you, who would it be?
- Favorite candy?
- The best thing about Fridays?
- Do you collect anything? If so, then what?
- You receive a text from a famous actor/actress. Who is it from and what does it say?
I’m not 100% sure who has and has not been nominated so feel free to do it again if you have done it before or just skip it if you don’t want to! Anyone I forgot to nominate or just find my questions fun to answer may do so as well. Anyhow, I nominate:
- Diego (lazysundaymoviesblog)
- Bex (filmmusiccentral), know you have done it before but I like your blog so much that I couldn’t resist.
- Topher Avery (prospectivedeath)
- Travis (travisryanfilm)
- Prime Six (primesix)