Tags are taking over my life, tag tag tag tag! What would we do without tags?!? I must however say that I love tags. Anyway, I’ve been nominated for The Dragon’s Loyalty Award by the lovely and marvelous The Jouska (thejouskablog), check out the awesome blog! Let’s see the rules:
- Display the Award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate six deserving bloggers.
- Write seven interesting facts about yourself.
Very very interesting facts about me, myself and I:
1. I have played soccer for 7 years.
2. I’m 25% German and 25% Finnish. 🇩🇪🇫🇮
3. I believe my name is my curse… I’m going to say that it’s not easy having a name no one understand and no one is called (never met anyone with the same name). I also have a hard time pronouncing the letter R and therefore my name becomes even harder to say and harder for people to understand. There’s also no way of saying it in English without sounding like a different name. Renate is actually from Germany so it is very rare in Sweden.
4. My addiction for chocolate is beyond good… 🍫
5. I do and always will think Amanda Seyfried is the best actress there is, she has been my favorite for ages (we also have birthdays on the same day, we are connected)!
6. I don’t like Pizza… please don’t hate me! 🍕🚫
7. Last thing… You did not know this but I’m actually not the worst dancer, believe it or not… 😂💃🏻
I usually nominate blogs but since I have done all these tags lately (okay only 3 now) I thought I would let everyone do it. I think it’s so hard to just choose a handful of people when there’s so many awesome blogs out there. I don’t either want anyone to feel pressured doing this. Now I’m challenging YOU to do it, yes you go and do it right now!