Am I the only one who’s thinking about lobster when I hear the Liebster award?? I was nominated by two amazing persons, Fullfaze and Jonas. I’m sure you have seen their blogs but If you by any chance haven’t I really suggest you check them out! I will basically answer 11 questions, make 11 questions & nominate 11 blogs.
This is Fullfaze’s fantastic questions:
1)Favoutite actor of all time?
Either Matt Smith or Theo James, but there’s so many good ones.
2)Favourite actress of all time?
AMANDA SEYFRIED, always and forever!
3)Most underrated movie ever?
Oh idk, almost every romantic ones…
4)Biggest guilty movie pleasure?
So hard… Descendants (?!?)
5)What’s the last movie that made you cry?
It’s been a while since I saw any sad movies because I rather smile then cry but it must be… No really I don’t know, haha.
6) What’s the movie that made you laugh harder than ever?
This is extremely hard, my brain is empty today. I know I laughed a lot when I saw Deadpool!
7)What’s the worst movie that won an Academy Award or at least an Academy Award nomination?
Silver Linings Playbook, sorry Jennifer Lawrence (you’re amazing though).
8)Name a movie that you thought it would be great and you were really excited about it but it was crap
Watchmen (sorry all you Watchmen lovers but it was not a good movie)…
9)What’s your favourite non-American movie ever?
There’s so many “non-American” movies that it’s almost impossible to choose. I must however say HARRY POTTER!! 😀
10)What’s the most historically inaccurate movie ever?
Really can’t say atm…
11)Best upcoming actor or actress in your opinion?
Tom Holland, super excited to see more of him!!
Jonas lovely questions:
1. What book did you recently read and why should I consider reading it as well?
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen, and do not even touch that book. I warn you, don’t read it! It was okay but fairly boring…
2. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing?
SUICIDE SQUAD!!!! Sooo looking forward to it, really want to watch it NOW! 😀
3. Which movie adaptation of a book do you like most?
The Hunger Games captures the book and movie so well together, the odds was in that movie’s favor!
4. How do you decide when and what to read?
Looking for inspiration on Goodreads and my friend often forces me to read something she really likes.
5. Find me a song that I should be playing right now.
I’m loving Gonna Get Better by Fifth Harmony, such a good song!
6. What’s the most binge-worthy tv series you’ve seen?
The Big Bang Theory & Doctor Who!
7. What is your favourite quote, book or movie, and why did it grab your attention?
“I’d rather be happy and odd than miserable and ordinary” – Good Night, Mr. Tom
It such a good quote and I feel like it’s important to be who you are rather than what everyone wants you to be. The most odd people are often the best!
8. Are you a comic book reader? If so, which series should I definitely pick up?
Yes! I would recommend She-Hulk and maybe Avengers Assemble, but I’m a newbie so I do not know much, haha…
9. Do you read the book before watching the adaptation or after?
After, because I like being surprised by the movie rather than the book (shows that I’m more of a movie fan than a book fan).
10. Are you a buyer or someone who gets books from the library/streams movies?
Both! Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to watch nor read much.
11. What movie did you not expect to like as much as you do?
The Man From U.N.C.L.E! You should watch it, it’s really good!
- Which TV-show are you looking forward to the most (that will have a new season)?
- Which country would you love to visit and why?
- You have the opportunity to meet a celebrity, who is it?
- Any movie genre you really do not like?
- If you could be any Disney character, then who would you be?
- The best movie you’ve seen this year is?
- The best thing about summer is?
- What is the best thing to collect?
- If you had the opportunity to write a book then what would it be about and what would it be called?
- Thor lost his hammer, where do you find it?
- If earth would be invaded by aliens, how would you save it?