(Is it just me or does this look very much like the Liebster Award?)
Hi guys!! The Jouska nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award and I am truly honored. If you don’t check her blog you will truly miss something amazing. The Jouska is by far the best!
- Post the award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions that have been assigned to you.
- Nominate 11 deserving bloggers for the award.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
1. What’s your favourite book genre?
Probably Young Adult and Fiction! Got to love some of those 😀
2. Which quote do you live by?
“I’d rather be happy and odd than miserable and ordinary” or “No Luke, I am your father”
3. What would be your dream career?
Taking photographs of the world, writing about movies and always see the premier with the celebrities or just be able to travel the world or perhaps making youtube videos for Marvel or DC. Being able to produce movies and TV-series would also be awesome (or be in a Marvel movie)!! Yeah I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.
4. If you had a choice, which city would you settle in?
London or maybe Tropea (or somewhere else in Italy)! #dreams
5. What’s your favourite TV Show?
The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who and The Flash!!
6. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or using your headphones?
Both actually, really nice to vary!
7. Where do you usually shop?
Movies: cdon.se or discshop.se
POP! Vinyls: Zavvi.com or Webhallen.se
8. If you could live in a fictional world, which one would it be?
Probably Harry Potter’s world!! Imagine that though…
9. How would you rate your cooking skills on a scale of 1-10?
-1000, I really really suck 😀
10. Who’s your celebrity crush?
Matt Smith, Sam Claflin, Theo James, Henry Cavill! #eyecandy
11. What’s your weirdest habit?
Hmm…. I really can’t remember any atm
- If you could have three wishes (like in Aladdin) then what would you wish for?
- The best movie you have seen this year is?
- Your biggest fear is?
- A theme song you loved as a child is?
- Which series have you considered watching for ages but just haven’t yet?
- For how long would you survive if you were in the Hunger Games and what would your strategies be?
- How do you best start the morning?
- If you could pick a celebrity to be your roommate then who would it be and what would you do together?
- What are you most looking forward to right now?
- Which is the next movie you will watch at the cinema?
- Which song do you put on repeat at the moment?